5x25 12v injectors/ss injection lines

kjpcummins

Infinite performance 5x25 injectors(new)
.120 ss injection lines/clamps. Bent for 12v/p7100 with runner intake.(5 runs)

$1700

What spray angle and are you interested in selling them without the lines?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spray angle, dual feed I assume, probably not billet bodies for that price, not familiar with infinite product line or reputation.

Spray angle, dual feed I assume, probably not billet bodies for that price, not familiar with infinite product line or reputation.

Would suspect 155, single feed as that's all that's needed and not a billet body. Infinite builds a very good product.

155 deg spray angle. single feed. anymore is a waste of momey imo. Infinite performance supplies injectors to many top running trucks/tractors in all classes.

Why would someone building billet body injectors take the time and tooling to cut a second feed passage if it is proven to make no change in HP, why would the tractor pullers run triple feed injectors? I've run dual feed injectors. I'm not wanting a debate, just wanted specs. Thanks.

Why would someone building billet body injectors take the time and tooling to cut a second feed passage if it is proven to make no change in HP, why would the tractor pullers run triple feed injectors? I've run dual feed injectors. I'm not wanting a debate, just wanted specs. Thanks.

Why would a popular injection turbo shop for tractors pend the time to machine a second feed passage in an injector but not line up the holes so you really only had a 1 1/2 feed injectors may because it doesn't matter. Extra feed passage can help at very high horsepower and rpm but not on a 5x25. Tractor pullers like to spend money that's why certian products are on the market at a high price.

Wow I wasn't asking for a debate or to be ridiculed for my decision to build my engine the way I want. Just wanted more info on the product for sale. Someone already spoke up and PMd me to explain some of the dua & triple feed passage concerns. I'm sure it sells products but was also engineered for a reason to begin with. GLWS

Back