New II King Cobra injectors

1stgensleeper

For sale is a BRAND NEW set of Industrial Injection’s King Cobra injectors still in the box. I just received these but am in need of money for some future business deals. This is the exact injector Tyler Kipp is running in his drag truck.

Late 04.5-07 spray pattern
DLC coated internals
Internal body modifications
~500% over, comes with flow sheet
$4,000 obo

A note to potential buyers: in order to purchase these injectors, Industrial Injection asks that you sign a contract with them to protect their intellectual property. It ensures that these injectors will only be sent to Industrial Injection for service and repair. I can show you a copy of the contract for review if you are seriously interested. Thank you.

Last edited:
There’s really a contract lol. I’m pretty sure if a competitor wants to see them they’ve already bought and torn a set apart.

Bump for a smokin deal on a bad nasty set of injectors. Good for 1000hp to 2100+ hp. I personally made 1142hp on a 1400us tune fuel only on a single 88. 2117hp on a 2100us tune with spray and more fuel to spare. Very responsive injectors with great tune ability characteristics.

They don't haze really at all. The one set of these that I've tuned were amazing. They ran cleaner and smoother than any of the 100-250% overs that I've tuned. They are a really nice injector.

Back