Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Vehicles For Sale
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Vehicles For Sale Vehicles Only! No Parts!

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2019, 01:37 PM   #1
6BT-DAKOTA

Name: 6BT-DAKOTA
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Looking for my Cummins Converted 6BT-Dakota

For those of you that didn't know I sold my truck 2 years ago, it was purchased by Liberator Diesel Performance in Carlisle, PA, and i'm hearing that it was sold again. If anyone has any information as to where it went id love to know.

If you know or can let the person know to contact me id love to talk to them.

You or they can shoot me a text

570-499-7351

Thanks,
Rob

Old 09-04-2019, 07:05 AM   #2
6BT-DAKOTA

Member`s Gallery
Bump

Old 01-23-2020, 10:58 PM   #3
Borrell07

Name: Borrell07
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
1997 DODGE DAKOTA - SPORT - 5.9L CUMMINS - cars trucks - by dealer - vehicle automotive sale

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Old 01-26-2020, 01:16 PM   #4
6BT-DAKOTA

Member`s Gallery
Thanks Everyone that contacted me. I was able to talk to the Dealer that's selling it, and no i'm not looking to buy it back,

Old 01-26-2020, 01:53 PM   #5
zstroken

Name: zstroken
Title: For $$$ your name here
Member`s Gallery
So was that your truck? If so interestingly listed as "1-owner" I assume the dealer didn't buy it from you?
24V P-Pump Mafia member #1(retired)

Thanks to Mumau Diesel, Goerend Transmission, Northeast Diesel Service!

Old 01-27-2020, 01:14 AM   #6
Empty_Pockets

Name: Empty_Pockets
Title: Undercover Epa agent
Member`s Gallery
Just curious as to why you were trying to find it if not wanting to buy it back? Got some booger sugar hidden in there ricky bobby?

Old 01-27-2020, 11:01 PM   #7
Highwayman

Name: Highwayman
Title: bored.
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
Just curious as to why you were trying to find it if not wanting to buy it back? Got some booger sugar hidden in there ricky bobby?
bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak24 View Post
Lolzzzzzz fakin haters

Old 01-28-2020, 05:22 AM   #8
06 DIESEL

Name: 06 DIESEL
Title: Dead Eye Firearms LLC
Member`s Gallery
I'm just guessing that he has a lot of blood, sweat, and beers into it and just wants to keep track of it. There are several tractors that I wish I had kept track of that my family owned, but alas, we lost track of them and i doubt we will ever track them down again.

My rig - 2021 Mega 3500 SRW

My Classic - 79 Chevy Silverado

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonA View Post
Trucks are like women. Sometimes you just need to spend money on them to keep them happy.

Old 01-28-2020, 10:35 AM   #9
6BT-DAKOTA

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zstroken View Post
So was that your truck? If so interestingly listed as "1-owner" I assume the dealer didn't buy it from you?
I was the owner since new in 1997, along with a friend we built that truck into what it is now minus the Air Horns that were added by the person i sold it to which was Sean Liberator from Liberator diesel Performance in Carlisle PA. He told me he was buying it for his Son to fix a bit and let him drive it. I saw it at one Carlisle All Truck Nationals. From what i'm told he then sold it to this guy that's selling it now. I did speak to the dealer that has it now and i know what he paid for it. Unless Liberator put a new transmission into it before he sold it the new owner got ripped the "F" off.

Old 01-28-2020, 10:40 AM   #10
6BT-DAKOTA

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
Um no, Never done that crap and never will. Just wanted to keep track of where it is and offer any help to the new owner with answering any questions they may have on it. I did give Liberator a folder with a lot of build information but i'm not sure he passed it along to the current owner. I'm always willing to help out whoever owns it. There are a lot of parts on that truck that obviously don't go with a 1997 Dakota, some dodge some ford and some other MFG. that just so happened to work for what we were doing. So if i can help some person that appreciates the truck for what it is and has a question on it, I want to be a resource for them.

Old 01-28-2020, 10:40 AM   #11
6BT-DAKOTA

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 DIESEL View Post
I'm just guessing that he has a lot of blood, sweat, and beers into it and just wants to keep track of it. There are several tractors that I wish I had kept track of that my family owned, but alas, we lost track of them and i doubt we will ever track them down again.
It's nice knowing where they sleep at night . . .

Old 01-28-2020, 10:43 AM   #12
6BT-DAKOTA

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zstroken View Post
Only thing I could think of is that Sean from Liberator is a dealer. He always brought it to a show with a dealer tag. So i signed the title over to him and he just gave it to the new dealer. Technically its a one owner cuz he never re-titled it . I don't know dealer laws so im not sure if what he did is even legal.

Old 01-28-2020, 01:02 PM   #13
mikmaze

Name: mikmaze
Member`s Gallery
I'll never forget the mistake I made one time, I followed that truck to seafood fest, smoke show for sure!

Closed Thread