1996 chev impala with lbz

24VChevy

Ram-Bow
Looking to sell tube chassis drag car with a LBZ engine, hughes lock up xp5 2.50 gear Mark Williams Rear. Never Ran.

1996 Chev Impala SS Chris Alston's Chromoly Chassis
LBZ engine with Forged Rods, Aries Forged pistons, filled block
So Cal Damper, oil pump, billet main caps, flex plate glow plug deletes
ARP bolts Everywhere ARP 2000 head studs
ZZ intake
wilwood brakes
Chris Alston's varie shocks
F1 injectors Biggest Don Made at the time
Fully ported head with better valves and springs
Colt cam, Keyed crank and cam.
Exergy 12mm pumps (2)
HSP front cover for triple pump drive
radiator with Mezier water pump
NItrous system (two 15lbs bottles)
Snow performance 16 port water injection
Triple turbo system s366 (2) and s480
all electronics to run
dedenbear delay box
Moroso EPS control system
BD diesel twin fuel pumps with filter on fuel cell
tons of parts to complete car almost all there
willing to start parting out.
can deliver south of the 49th
ppe twin cp3 pump controller
ppe tach drive
lbz ecm
wiring harness for engine and car
weld wheels
all windows there
fire system

Have well over 100g into build.
open to serious inquiries.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • ENGINE 2.jpg
    ENGINE 2.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 0
Front clip needs to be finish, fiberglass plug is almost done to make a fiberglass front clip, doors are done, needs to be painted. i can get those next week. The steel tub is completed.

What happening on top of the engine? Are you using the intake air from the primaries to cool the charge air out of the secondary or is that just for looks?

What happening on top of the engine? Are you using the intake air from the primaries to cool the charge air out of the secondary or is that just for looks?

I’m guessing the air box/intake is split horizontally. The air goes from the bird catcher (top side) to the primaries (two 366’s), then to the secondary (480 up front, then into the bottom of the intake.

I’m curious if they have a water to air incorporated into it, or just water injection.

I've always wondered what happened to this car! Hopefully someone will finish it up and make passes in it! Looks killer! GLWS

I’m guessing the air box/intake is split horizontally. The air goes from the bird catcher (top side) to the primaries (two 366’s), then to the secondary (480 up front, then into the bottom of the intake.

I’m curious if they have a water to air incorporated into it, or just water injection.

Your exactly correct on the air flow. Inter cooling is 16 port water injection.

I've always wondered what happened to this car! Hopefully someone will finish it up and make passes in it! Looks killer! GLWS

I had health issues over three years ago so i stopped working on it till just recently.

We are slowly still working on it again.

Doc says i am healthy enough to keep my NHRA Licence.

We shall see if we get it running.

Back