Drag truck F.S

F8LDOSE

1994 longbed 3/4 ton, 8 lug. Best run 11.2 on fuel. 190 k on truck, Black with grey int. Way too much stuff to list but i'll try. Engine- PDR Stage 2 head ported and o-ringed, arp studs, marine gasket, PDR cam, put in new rod bearings when installed cam. P7100 work done by local shop on stand and flowed, 4k springs,full cut d.v. Twins HT4C and B1. B1 is gated and billet ex. gate used for the 4C, 5in ex. All 4in piping, custom intercooler made by Global Heat Exchange of Canada, biggest and best you've ever seen in a pickup! Aluminum fuel cell in bed, use factory liftpump and aeromotive A-1000. Aeromotive comes on with water inj via hobbs switch at preset boost level, all braided lines and aeromotive reg. Brandnew suncoast full billet trans and 3 disk convertor @ $7500 for everything... Custom rear, gm 14 bolt, wilwood disks, moser axles, spool, 3.21 gears. cover, axle braces, blah blah, best of everything. Factory steel wheels, powdercoated black, back wheels were custom made by Stockton Wheels, 10in wide with correct offset, M&H racemaster DOT's 30 by 14 by 16in. removed leafs and lift bars. Dual batteries in bed, tonnuea cover, master cutoff switch. full interior with fiberglass race seats. Onlything truck doesnt have is A.C. Custom drive shaft with carrier bearing, 1480 joints, Undercarriage is spotless, interior very very clean. Snow H2o inj, custom 4in intake manifold. Complete autometer gauge setup.I know i'm missing alot but truck has tons of custom stuff i've made and done over the past years. Under 100 miles on complete setup and trans, raced maybe ten time with stock PDR 370 inj, 55psi boost and still run 11.2. Much potential left in truck, mid 10's with good inj and a tad more boost. Hate to sell but it's been sitting and i don't drive it, race it or have interest in it. The truck is an awesome street truck. Probably have 26kish in it, will let go for 16k firm, no trades, serious inquires only, no time for b.s.r's.

Sounds like one heck of a setup!!

I really think some pics would help your case greatly!

Good luck to ya!!

damn i would love to buy it but i dont have the cash sorry nice truck thugh and i would trade but you aint willing sorry but nice truck again much props

Here are some pics...

l_448af0e3bae7495e9f38358a6911367e.jpg

l_61c1675686a54fecb0325e68012b26cd.jpg

l_8a84e28731b24bccb487ad5464a4b02a.jpg

TTT guys, still for sale 14K firm... best deal on the net! I just haven't been pushing it or really cares if it goes. House just caught on fire this week and i'll have a busy summer fixing that up!

is those pics at carlise? i think i saw that truck there if its the one i saw its sweet and clean as **** heres a bump for ya good luck with the sale

yep, that is the truck! Guarantee he has more invested in it than he is selling it for. Very nicely done

is those pics at carlise? i think i saw that truck there if its the one i saw its sweet and clean as **** heres a bump for ya good luck with the sale

That looks like Smithburg High School. Sick truck and only a few miles away from me. Too bad I've never seen it run in person. Great deal also. Sorry to hear about your house!

hmmm, bet this would make a nice daily driver for running to the new shop.....:D

Back