97 dodge ram 2500 for sale. Built for superstreet

Trainrobber

Lurker
Selling the blue truck to help finance my new build.....Most of you know what it is so i will i wont go to in depth.

97 ram reg cab long box\
.020 over mahle killer pistons 2.5 lower comp.
firings,arp studs,stupid pump(13mm) goerand trans full billet everything, ats man, ddp injectors, big brother bottom, 66 top turbonetics newgen hp wastegate.... custom N20 2 stages with NX controller. Roll cage, current year belts, Spearco innercooler, adjustable pump gear, custom front cover,.......ect,ect...
Ive painted the truck and gone through most oof the mechanics on it... All new brakes and rotors as well as new front driveshaft, brake lines, wheels are motto by AM racing and 305/50-20 toyo proxes s/t's yada Theres only about 20 passes on the truck since build and about 2500 miles......
I have alot in this thing.... Truck easily runs in the 10s with only diesel with the plate back and small injectors.. With the big sticks, some more tuning and spray? I dont have time for the rest of this year to do much...Aside from NJ, it will be sitting until winter. Instead of canablizing the truck for parts for the new one, ive decided to sell it as it is..I drive it everyday as well as will be driving it to NJ for the div5 NHRDA event....

$28000 OBO, must go before winter...
truck2smaller.jpg
truck1smaller.jpg
DSCN3557.jpg
DSCN3561.jpg

Such an awesome rig whomever lands this truck will be VERY happy- I too strongly believe there is a lot more potential left in this truck.

It will once again be a pleasure to watch this rig make some more passes again in Jersey, good luck with the sale Jesse.

i saw this truck run in nj, 10's easily. really clean looking truck.
He ran a 10.90 with the piping boot blowing off. I swear with some hard core tuning and a step up in sticks this truck has an easy 10.6 in it......:rockwoot:

WOW what a truck!!! Thats the same colors i want to paint my truck. Just Blue on top and Black on bottom. Wish I had the money for it! Good luck on the sale!

Holy he!! that truck is bad!!!! Anyone know what that color is called? If I only had the money:frown:

Hmm... Is it worth getting a divorce??? I think so! Ill take it!!! Just kidding, I wish. I'd have the sweetest grocery getter in town. I dont think I could put the newborn in that.

Hmm... Is it worth getting a divorce??? I think so! Ill take it!!! Just kidding, I wish. I'd have the sweetest grocery getter in town. I dont think I could put the newborn in that.

come on now sure you could tell your wife its super safe for kids because of the roll cage! Haha

Its a custom mix...I wanted something similar to the new dodge intense blue but with a little more radiance. So, its a blue toner over silver with intense blue as a topcoat...Essentially, its a tricoat And i can match it much easier then candy in case of needed touchups.

Back