Dominator Now Carrying Turbo Performance Products / Turbo Sock!

DPDIESEL

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We would like to announce that we are carrying a brand new product to the diesel industry.

Turbo Performance Products makes Turbo Blankets or socks for the exhaust housing of all s300 series turbos along with stock Common Rail and Stock Duramax Turbos! Unlike many of the kits for sale on the market, these kits are made to fit directly on to the turbo.... no trimming or sewing needed.

On our trucks we have them on (Duramax and 2000 Dodge Cummins) we have seen a drastic difference in under hood temps along with quicker spool up.

The best part is that they are inexpensive at $120.00 a piece. We are going to run a special for you guys though and knock it down to $100 shipped!

More info can be found on them HERE!

To get the special price just send me a PM with your name and number and we will get you taken care of.

Thanks!

Just a little update on the turbo socks.

Josh smith took first place at the Salt Lake City Utah Fair this weekend with the help of the turbo blanket. Maybe he will get on here and chime in but he said it drastically cut down on his spool up time and his EGT's were 200 degrees lower. He is running a K31 single.

Here is a video of his pull:

I have one on my 97 cummins with a K31. For drag racing, spool time on the line was cut dramatically for me considering the size of my turbo. I did "grenade" one turbo at the edge products "weekend on the edge" with a blanket on. After the fire the blanket is still useable with only minor damage from other items that started on fire around the blanket. With a new turbo on, you can see the difference it made with the video posted above. Other trucks will vary obviously, but mine it did help. Quicker spool, lower under hood temp, and in this pull at the salt lake city, ut fair, lower egt's by approx. 200*

There are available for the S400. I will check to see if they are in stock.

I will tell you what guys. I was skeptical at first to but these things really work. Shoot me a PM Teddy and I will see what we can do.

Free shipping ends tomorrow but I will still do them for $100 a piece for the rest of the month. :Cheer:

Ok guys, free shipping is done but we are keeping them at $100.00 for the rest of the month.

For those that are skeptical we should have some forum members results by next week. :rockwoot:

Ok guys, free shipping is done but we are keeping them at $100.00 for the rest of the month.

For those that are skeptical we should have some forum members results by next week. :rockwoot:

Call me about these blankets if you would please, I am at Indy State Fair..
715-498-0707.

Thanks

Free shipping ends tomorrow but I will still do them for $100 a piece for the rest of the month. :Cheer:

Aww Man I just saw this thread,I could use one for $100 shipped.:rockwoot::poke:
Guess it would fit a A3000?

That was quick! Me like.:charger:
I have made them before and they help.

8 days left to get them at the discounted price. If you have any questions go ahead and ask them.

Got a chance to try mine out this weekend. Ive only got 1 hook on it so far. I have been having issues with getting spooled at the line all year, especially when the outside temp is hot/humid. This weekend however I was able to get it spooled and come out of the hole hard. I think its money well spent. Not only will it increase spoolup, but also keep the compressor side cooler. Another plus is that it can be installed in about 1 minute. Just wrap it around the exhaust housing and tighten up the metal ties.

Glad it worked well for you Josh. :Cheer:

How did you end up doing this weekend?

S400 model available in stock?? Might wrap both chargers!

Thinking this might help with melting the firewall insulation on my 98:D
Chris

S400 model available in stock?? Might wrap both chargers!

Thinking this might help with melting the firewall insulation on my 98:D
Chris

S300 and S400 are both in stock. Shoot me a PM if you want to get a set. It definitely keeps the under hood temps down so it would probably help in the firewall insulation melting situation.

So, these can be put on without removing anything but the factory POS heat shield on my Dmax? Am I understanding that correctly? No ripping/tearing to get it on the turbo?

Back