Single CP3 shootout thread

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
This is for the vendors who want to participate....leave the comments or BS in this thread: http://competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31365

No cheerleading or smack here...I started this soley for the vendors or mfg's to pony up and hash out the details.
All other posts will be removed by me.

This will be stuck for 1 week starting today....if they can't work it out by then....it probably ain't gonna happen.

OK guys...who's in ? It's time for a little less talk and a lot more action.

Last edited:
I am ready!! There should be no money thrown into a pot for the winner IMO. This is about which company has the highest flowing "LPH" not percentage CP3 injection pump. A place centrally located for all vendors, I will be with my pumps.

John

Damn....1 guy ready to throw down.
I should have known...............

When and where???

Hopefully in the off season, when the snow is blowing!

Count me in, I am bringing Bobby Flay

Who else is there guys ? I can't keep up with who all sells modded CP3's

I know we're missing II.

Floor It
Industrial Injection
Wicked Diesel
Darkside
and that is really all I know for the mainstream.....

I got a PM saying Darkside has decided to pas on this.
Where's II ?

That sounds good. Who is doing the testing and how are you testing and on what test stand?

We test CP3 pumps every day. We have 2 test stands that test CP3 pumps.
Bosch 815 and a Robotti, Tech 100.

OK...Floor It, Wicked and II are in...now when and where gentlemen ?

Saint Joe Diesel is a central location, they are bosch certified with all the test equipment. I know II has the equipment but I'd rather have a neutral Bosch shop. Now when?

John

Ready To go here, I won't have a "special" pump for testing. I will have a pump set-up the way we send out to every customer.

John

I have a new concept here now, I am one machined piece short of having it together. It may work, may not. If it does it will be offered for sale with the rest of our products. I assure you that I will bring the best I can make, that anyone can buy.

I think confidence is great, it can also be a sign of being content with where you are with your product. That is fine but I am never satisfied, I am always trying to make a better product than the last one I sent out.

I will be available in November, sorry that is the best I can do.

Central for who? St. Joes is where Floor It, has testing done. If your looking for a neutral location, then St. Joes would not qualify. The testing should be done with a test stand that is certified and varifiable.