Silver Bullet

01smoker

Diesel Enthusiast
Silver Bullet 66/74/14 for a 3rd gen truck, 5-6k miles, exc. condition $1400

just wondering why your selling. I have seen at least six silver bullets for sale on here in the last month or two.

I bought it to use for sled pulling but I have decided now to not sled pull my truck. Im gonna use the money I get from this and put it towards twins.

Yes. I was gonna put it on my 2000 24v for sled pulling. But it won't just hook right up. Your gonna have to mess with the piping from the turbo to the intercooler because it isn't gonna line right up like factory 12v setup. Shouldn't take much. I was gonna have my local muffler shop just bend me a pipe that I could drop right in.

Is it in good shape? I just nuked my SPS66 on the way to work this morning. I am very interested.

Oh yes, excellent shape, just like a new one. I have never even adjusted anything on it except I clocked the compressor housing to help clear the shock tower a lil better. I have never had it over 45lbs of boost. It may be becasue of the way the wastegate came set from II or I just dont have enough fuel to build any more than that. I never shut it down hot or anything like that. Honestly, I baby my truck, so this turbo was never beat on or abused. I bought it thinking I was gonna sled pull my truck but never did and never will, so I don't need it.

digit, it is a nice turbo. I even towed with mine for along time.. would surge when towing real heavy and under 2000, but nothing a person couldnt work with

Thats what I used it for. It did great. A lil laggier than the stocker but I didn't think it was all that bad. I have towed around 5k with it and it did very well. Your 6spd shouldnt have any problems daily driving it. I believe some injectors would really wake it up.