stacks for my flatbed...help me!

Norris

Poor Farmboy
im lookin into getting stacks for my flatbed, normal height, just come to the top of my rack. want something big tho, like a pair of 8in aussie style. help me out guys, pics would be great... and other than black cloud diesel, who makes big stacks.... want something that is big from y up, not those stupid looking ones that have 5in to bed top then big "tip" style.

Thanks guys!! pics of truck in my myspace: www.myspace.com/farmerboy909

I would go to your Peterbilt Dealer (or any big truck dealer near ya)local to ya. Grand Rock or Dynaflex will have what you want.

didnt even think of that. anybody got pics of their set ups tho? searched and didnt find much

give me ur email and ill send ya some all my pipin is under the truck so all u see is the two stacks nice and clean

Here are some big 8's:

NickStacks.jpg

You bet. All this stuff came from OTS since it is within driving distance. This is JHurst's '08 dually we did a week or so ago. They aren't tight or straight in th pic, but just two pieces of 6" pipe high-temp powder coated pipes.

IMG_0639800x600.jpg

go on the sponsor part of the site and check out grand rock. Josh will send you in the right direction. He just came up with 7" aussie stacks too. I saw that you wrote something about that previously. Becareful of black stacks that arent done right. They will peel and chip really easy. Give Grand Rock a little bit longer and they will have a slick set up on the black ones too!