silver buller ontop of a k31

hyper14h

red around the neck
has anyone ever put a silver bullet ontop of a k31 i was thinking about doing this setup if you have did you like it hate it pros cons??

I think the two turbos are too close in size. A K31 primary makes for a good towing twin setup. I am assuming if you already have a SB you are looking for a performance setup.

seems kinda pointless to me.. Won't spool very well and will run out of steam too quick..

I'd think they'd be way to close in size. SB would go better over a Big Brother, if you have the fuel...

devor lock what did it do ??? would the k 31 be better under a s300 in like a 64mm. i have a k 31 on the way from skynyrd i new that industrial injection uses a sb on a big bro for there race setup and a silver 62 on a k31 for there tow twins i was trying to find something in between there setups cus i want to pull but still street drive maybe i should tell u guys what i got and see what u think. i built a 13mm pump with scheids lightning cam have a ported head and im going to use a bigstick cam and prob 5x18 injectors.

Another vote for SB over a Big Bro/S480. There are quite a few guys loving the SB over BB, and making great power(8-950 on #2 only).

What exhaust housing is on the K31?

what for power differnce do you guys think ill have between doing a silver 62 over a k31 and a sb over a big bro is it going to be like a 50hp or 250 hp diff and how friendly is the sb over the big bro on the street i live in bfe so smoke is not a problem i just dont want the think surging all the time

I dont know, but RonA runs a 64/71 over a K31 and he says its a bada$$ setup.
Super fast spool and big HP.