Kenwood Double Din

wrongway

I'm gonna try this anyway :bang I bought this about 3 yrs. ago and i think I paid a little much for it. It is a Kenwood double din TV, DVD, Navigation, CD, hell it has about everything on it. It was installed in a 2006 Ford Superduty, and I bought an 07 dually that already has the navigation in it. I will attempt to put some pics of it up. Absolutely nothing wrong with this one, oh yea it is also touch screen. Now I really don't give a shiz if you can buy one just like it at Wally World for 2 dollars less that i want for it. I'm asking 500.00 for it and can tell you I paid a lot more than that, but like I said I might have paid a little too much. Please don't let this thread go the same direction as the other one, because I won't banter back and forth with you. Seriously guy's, i just want to find a good home for it. Gary

Attachments

• double din TV.jpg
    double din TV.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 124
  • double din TV 1.jpg
    double din TV 1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 30
For informational perposes only :)...which model is it, and what nav. discs come with? Those are 2 things potential buyers might want to know. I can vouch that these units, any model, are very nice.

It has both the east coast and west coast CD's for the navigation part. I put the picture of the model number's next to the picture of the unit. Or I'm assuming that is the correct number. Gary

That is the install manual that covers 3 separate models.

Should be a sticker in the bottom of the unit that has one of those numbers on it.

^^yep^^ Mine had teny tiny letters on the trim ring too...

Gary,
You have already provided a ton more information than the other thread... You will have no trouble. Just post the correct model and your done. Good Luck with your sale... I need other parts or I would be interested

OK, I found it!!!!!! The model # is DDX7017. I hope this help's, Gary

Gary, You are being honest and giving buyers what they want so dont expect this thread to go like the last one. Free bump for a quality radio with correct info on it.

Alright, I done everything right according to you azzhats and nobody has even asked about this damn thing:bang Am I too high?? Make me an offer, I do not need this thing. Gary

Gary, if I wanted one of those big head units, and/or hadn't just bought a new alpine deck, and/or had $500 I would buy it. That help?

I'm gonna try this anyway :bang I bought this about 3 yrs. ago and i think I paid a little much for it. Now I really don't give a shiz if you can buy one just like it at Wally World for 2 dollars less that i want for it. I'm asking 500.00 for it and can tell you I paid a lot more than that, but like I said I might have paid a little too much. Please don't let this thread go the same direction as the other one, because I won't banter back and forth with you. Seriously guy's, i just want to find a good home for it. Gary

Wow. YOU post this ^, we try to help you out, and you call US azzhats?!?! If you will take offers, put OBO. And remember you have a double din head unit that won't fit in 90% of the trucks out there...

Thanks for at least posting something. You give some DA thats trying to screw 90% of the people he want's to buy it over 1000 post before it get's locked and then you wanna give me grief because I forgot to put "OBO" on it. Mr Diesel, everyone doe's not drive a Dodge. It will fit 90% of Ford's, and Chevy's. I have done every possible thing to sell this the right way. It does not have a I Pod hookup, I'm not a stereo genius but if you will look up the model number I posted it will tell you exactly what it has and does not have. Gary

Wow. YOU post this ^, we try to help you out, and you call US azzhats?!?! If you will take offers, put OBO. And remember you have a double din head unit that won't fit in 90% of the trucks out there...

Unruffle your panties there Mr. Diesel, I used that term as a jest. If you took it the wrongway, I'm sorry

Since I like Gary I'm gonna do this for him... LOL
Kenwood DDX7017 DVD/CD player with 6.5" video screen at Crutchfield.com

Fill your double-sized dash opening (4" tall) with Kenwood's DDX7017 — you'll have a 6.5" video screen sitting flush in your dash. The touchscreen controls and easy-to-follow menus give you total command over all the system's functions. When you need to insert a CD or DVD, the monitor motors down to give you access to the slot.

When you're parked, you can enjoy your favorite DVDs on the video screen. Connect a backseat video screen and a set of wireless headphones to the audio/video outputs, and your passengers in the back can watch movies while you drive. In the meantime, you get to listen to another source, such as the radio, up front.

No matter what you're listening to, the advanced sound controls ensure that it'll sound great in your vehicle. The built-in amplifier puts out plenty of power, and works hard to ensure that your music and movies sound full and forceful. For even more power, connect external amplifiers to the three sets of preamp outputs; their 5-volt rating means your amps will receive a clean signal for peak performance.

You get several options for expanding your system. Two audio/video inputs give you the option of connecting both a VCR and a video game system. Add a satellite radio and subscription to the service of your choice, and you'll be able to enjoy everything SIRIUS or XM have to offer. Connect Kenwood's HD Radio tuner, and you can listen to enhanced AM/FM broadcasts (where available). Kenwood's optional iPod™ control interface allows you to connect and control your iPod with the DDX7017.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! I am severely computer challenged.....I would never make it as a "Keyboard" racer:hehe: Gary