Armstrong performane manifold T3

yoshi470

EDP Janitor
Got an armstong perfomance exhaust manifold. Its got a T3 foot. Have about 10,000 miles on it and there are no cracks! Last i heard bodie isnt even making these anymore. It has 4 tapped holes for probes....1 on #1, 1 on #6, and 2 on the flange. Reason for selling is i stepped up to a T4 PDI manifold. Has a coat of VHT flameproof on it and will get pics when i get home today. Looking for 325 firm + shipping.

should look like this
downsized_0821091414a.jpg

P8212306.jpg

Garrett

Yep looks exactly what speeddemon posted up except mine has 4 spots for probes instead of 1. And it has round ports

What kinda turbo were you running with this manifold? I'm kinda interested in this. Just wondering how it would stack up to my ported stocker.

Was running a HTT 62/71/13ss with it tyler...i think IMO the biggest improvement was on the top end, it pulled noticable harder i thought.

Once again its a fully ported piece.

Its def. a nice piece. sch 40 through out.

Thumbs up buyer!

For that price, it cost me more to build it in just parts. I am not making them anymore, but whoever buys it, I will still stand behind any problems you may have. If you have a leak or crack, send it back an I will fix it for free.

The main guys to benefit from this manifold are guys running high RPM and/or larger exhaust housings. Some guys have seen a 300* EGT drop over an aftermarket manifold. These things love 3k+ RPM and big chargers.

Bump!

Thing thing works better than a ported stocker, even if said ported stocker has a T4 flange...

ask me how i know.

Back