03 duramax

chevy03

im thinking about running amsoil oil in my truck if any body running it in your truck and is it a go idea to switch to it

What's your reasoning behind running it? Reason I ask is I have ran it in mine as do a lot of diesel owners and to me it doesn't make $cents$. If you don't sample it and run the oil 10k miles or more you don't get your moneys worth out of it. Mobil 1 and Chevron Delo both are very good oils and are readily available synthetics. If your just looking for better protection within OE change intervals I would go this route with a GM filter

What's your reasoning behind running it? Reason I ask is I have ran it in mine as do a lot of diesel owners and to me it doesn't make $cents$. If you don't sample it and run the oil 10k miles or more you don't get your moneys worth out of it. Mobil 1 and Chevron Delo both are very good oils and are readily available synthetics. If your just looking for better protection within OE change intervals I would go this route with a GM filter

Is Delo a synthetic?

I'm pretty sure it is. Chevrondelo.com is their website. it was working slow for me when I tried to confirm a minute ago

Back