04 F250 pulling setup help

I pull a 04 F250 also and I think I finally have it figured out. I've tried all different setups and after my last hook I'm pretty comfortable with this current setup. I'm running traction bars front and rear. Blocked solid in the rear and sits on bump stops in the front when weights are on. I upgraded to good gas 90/10 shocks on the front and also removed all but 1 leaf spring in the front. After 2 years of hopping down the track my last hook was really smooth with this setup.

I was inquiring about one of the guys trucks in Canada and he also said he was only running one leaf up front, he just took a torch and cut the one leaf off instead of removing it. He's is not running anything special on the rear just blocked, traction bars, and the Bilstein shocks.

Sportster are they stiff shocks or weak shocks? I've been contemplating doing a single spring up front from the beginning. Figured it would keep the front down a fraction more by not aiding in the lifting that a spring does.

Sportster are they stiff shocks or weak shocks? I've been contemplating doing a single spring up front from the beginning. Figured it would keep the front down a fraction more by not aiding in the lifting that a spring does.

Remember we said we thought they were 600.00 a piece, he said his were a little over 200.00 a piece so we were looking at the wrong ones. I think the 5100 series

I run a 285/65/18 bf Goodrich tire all the way around. The shocks I bought were a 90/10 easy up Pro shock and they are $65 each through speedway motors.

Back