06 cummins tables

ecc_33

Amanda, Ohio
in the fuel injection limiter tables. Has anyone messed with fuel limiter boost table or fuel limited torque? or the equivalence ratio limit table? Just wondering how much these tables hold back or defuel a truck.

In my experience the boost limiter will hold it back as much as you want it to. I have had good luck limiting smoke using the boost limiter table. As for the torque table, I haven't really played with it, I just leave all those numbers high enough that it wouldn't be able to limit anything. The equivalence ratio limit table has had no effect that I have seen so far. Others may have different experiences.

In my experience the boost limiter will hold it back as much as you want it to. I have had good luck limiting smoke using the boost limiter table. As for the torque table, I haven't really played with it, I just leave all those numbers high enough that it wouldn't be able to limit anything. The equivalence ratio limit table has had no effect that I have seen so far. Others may have different experiences.

Mine is almost the same.

The boost limiting table works very well. The torque limiting table also works well, but I only apply it to trucks that don't have enough transmission to handle the motor. Otherwise I max it out.

The equivalence table I've seen nothing from.

Last edited:
Back