06 megacab vent visor

cerickson

fullpull108
I am looking for quality vent visors for the wife's megacab. What brands are the best, and what do you all prefer? The tape type or the in-channel type? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

When it comes to Vent Visors there is only one name.....

WeatherTech....

They fit inside the channel,do not distort the view through them and are guaranteed for 3 years.No stupid tape to deal with messing your paint up and they fit perfect the first time with zero hassles.They are not cheap and cost more then the cheaper brands but IMO they are well worth the money.They are used on every one of our trucks and we are quite happy with them..

I do not have any pics on a Mega-Cab as we do not have them but have some on my 3rd Gen Quads if you want them posted,let me know.........Andy

http://www.weathertech.com/product-education-center/side-window-deflectors/

I have in channel ones and have not had an issue with them. I have seen the in channels get hung up on the window and break.
I have also had several sets of the tape on and have not had an issue with them also.

Zstroken do you have any pics of your megacab in your sig? I went to the local O'reilly's yesterday to see if they could get me s set of visors. The worker called the tech line since there was no part number for a megacab. Tech guy said that the visors were the same between megacab and quad cab. I told the worker there is no way. Just so happens another customer was there with his crew cab. I measured his back door to mine. His was like 24 inches and mine was like 32 inches. Guy said he didn't know where I could get the visors. Been looking at Weathertech brand.

I don't have a facebook account so it won't let me look at the pic. Is your megacab a dually

Back