'08 LMM with 55K miles

threeleggedgoat

From a '08 chevy 2500 4x4 srw rollover with 55K miles. Its a completely stock company truck that takes care of their vehicles and driven responsibly. Its complete with front accessories, ECU, harness. I can email pics of it "dirty" text email address or call me with any questions offers Because of low mileage I will start high at $5,500 plus shipping PAYPAL ONLY. Shipping will be reasonable on my end from business with forklift. LOCAL PICKUP PRICE IS CASH ONLY $5,400 call or text me at 80six 323 3two8two

I can deliver

I can deliver up to 250 miles for $0.60 cents a mile. PAYPAL ONLY. Location must have a forklift, overhead hoist, or other lift of some type. I will have it rigged up to lift from lifting eyes not from the pallet underneath.

Trades welcome new cp3, hamilton 181/220

I need a NEW CP3 for my '05 CUMMINS 5.9L CR. Truck has 182K miles and the CP3 is the factory original that is on motor #3 and feeding 3rd set of 90HP injectors. It holds rail pressure fine but I only run a 90HP tune with my Smarty S06 REVO on level 5 timing and rail pressures both Lvl 3 moderate or just under wild. I have the same rail pressures if I turn it down or stock but I have never gone higher than 5. I will run 120HP injectors with my compounds so a mild pump or stock one is what I am after. I only want NEW-ZERO MILES parts. I planned on using a mild 6.7 pump from Todd at T&C diesel for reliability and true results and the experience from a buddys truck. I have no problem with a wicked or floor-it or any new stock CP3. If you have a new Hamilton cam 181/220, pushrods good for 110# springs, or a mishimoto radiator for '05 ram I would pay full price for them. These are all needed now for my truck.

Back