15" 16" 17" Fwd Pulling Real Wheels

Thanks for your input Rich! If you don't mind me asking are you running a dually rearend or just spacers or what to make those wheels fit? Yea I see some good running trucks still out there with skinny dual wheels that's why I'm undecided which way to go right now.

I have a srw rear in the truck first wheel bolts right to the hub I had to notch my springs though then ran two spacers in between the wheels

Okay thanks! You say you're running 16x9 wheels then? So if I were to start with a 1" spacer or so I could avoid the notching of the springs like you did then! If you don't mind me asking are you running 33's or 35's? I ask because a 33" sts is like 3/4" wider then a 35" sts

A 1" spacer will clear a 10" wide real wheel with 315 BFG without notching springs. Caliper will need some grinding on it to not catch a little on the inside of the rim and it will take some creative valve stem placement for the inside wheel.

Thanks for the info! Do you have to grind the caliper for a 17" real wheel too or just the 16" wheels?

Thanks for the info! Do you have to grind the caliper for a 17" real wheel too or just the 16" wheels?

Sorry I've been very busy and haven't had time to get on here for a few days. Give me a call at the shop 74O-743-28OO. I need some measurements off your truck so I can calculate what all you will need to make the Real Wheels work on your truck.

We've used 8", 9" and 10" wide Real Wheels for our dually set ups. The outer wheel always has a 2" back space. The inner wheels we use 6" BS on 8" wheels, 7" BS on 9" wheels and 8" on 10" wheels. To space the wheels apart we use billet adapters between the inner and out wheels.

Just 16's. Its only some of the rough casting on the backside of the caliper, not a big deal.

A 1" spacer will clear a 10" wide real wheel with 315 BFG without notching springs. Caliper will need some grinding on it to not catch a little on the inside of the rim and it will take some creative valve stem placement for the inside wheel.

I got steel braided airlines from napa 9 inches long I believe and drilled a hole in the outside rim and bolted it an absolute pain to get on but it works well and looks clean

Back