1994 Dodge 4x4 Cummins $4000 obo

Diesel_Weasel

THE Lurker
I've got a 1994 Dodge 2500 Reg Cab Longbed 4x4 with the 47rh auto for sale. It has 205k miles on it, but starts up great and runs fine. The turbo is tight has no play in the shaft. Sounds like it has a fuel plate and straight exhaust on it.

I was going to use the truck as a donor for a Ford swap, but then bought my 2000 with a HPCR already in it.

The body is in rough shape on the passenger side, but swapping out a fender and a door on that side would make for a solid truck. The windshield also is cracked. The bed is pretty nice and has a spray-in bedliner in it. The bed has a hole for a gooseneck, but the frame does not have one installed, so it doesnt look like it ever did any heavy hauling.

It has two brand new batteries in it and a BHAF from Napa. The trans is a 47rh so you dont have nearly the electronics to run the trans as a 47re. It also goes into 4wd just fine and drives.

I have the turn signal/markers and also the front bumper available.

$4000 obo

Pics...

94dodge.jpg

bedliner.jpg

engine3.jpg

dodgeodo.jpg

oh forgot... clean, current CA title... ready to go!

will consider trades for HPCR bomb parts and superduty stuff...

Saw this on craigslist and have been thinking about it for a few days. I REALLY want a P pumped engine in my first gen and this would be a perfect donor... if I only have enough room to part out a truck! It's insanely hard to find a good P pump 12V here in California. Let me know if you decide to part it out.

i will let you know... but really how hard is it to park one more vehicle? :)

What are you offering for the motor? We could probably figure something out.

that may be of interest... send pics and how much you think it's worth with a description.

Jason

My Raptor 660 is an 01'. It has all aftermarket silver Meier plastics, aftermarket Tag handlebars, desert bumper, Sick MX grab bar, Brand new(like 10 miles) DP Clutches clutch kit, NGK plug,newer rear tires(off of a YFZ450 I think) fresh tune up, I think more....this is my 6th quad and its by far the most reliable. It starts every time, even at 0 degrees. Its not perfect though....the left side a-arm is a little tweaked, still rideable though..handlebars maybe a little tweaked...throttle linkage on bars is broke but it really doesn't hurt anything...the reverse cable is broke off on the case but reverse still works great, just needs a new lever on the case for proper operation...I think thats everything.... its gotta be worth a few g's..but I really don't know. What do you think? And everybody else whats it worth?!?!??

Back