1998 dodge 12v sleeper

dieselpro55

IMG_2245[1].jpg
IMG_2247[1].jpg
IMG_2190.jpg

ENGINE:
Compound Turbos (evilfab) S362SXE CT6 82/97 Comp turbo (triple ceramic ball bearings)
bd stainless manifold
Cylinder Head port and polish
hamiliton beehives
178/208 steel cam
hamilton pushrods
banks twin ram intake
oringed
arp 625 studs
Mishimoto intercooler, boots, clamps (lifetime warranty)
Case Tractor Valve Covers
Seth Ferrel Ppump Stage 4 500-600ccs max 4000 rpm governer 2 sets of delivery valves 024
FVP 5x16 injectors
Both Batteries relocated to bed
Transmission:
47re Omega (Fluid and filter change every other oil change)
Billet everything---input,intermediate,output
Triple disk
Suncoast transmission cooler
Magtech double deep pan
MBRP stainless 4inch
FASS 260gph dual filters
Edge CTS EGT, drive pressure, boost gauge on both chargers, trans temp Brand new brakes,calipers,drums--installed over winter
Tires have maybe a thousand miles on them---last fall
Brand new steering box and bd stabilizer bar---last fall Had everything aligned after installed installation

I purchased the truck from an older gentleman who took very good care of it ~200000 miles. I started the build with a rust free truck and I never drove the truck in the winter time. I use the truck mainly for towing heavy farm equipment. I wanted to make sure that i had enough power to tow whatever I needed. To be honest I have never went to full throttle on the truck and have it set up on a smoke free tune. I change the oil every 5000 miles and do not add any oil inbetween changes. I would estimate the total rear wheel at a conservative 700 based on other builds I have seen. The only thing that is wrong with the truck is the cruise control-broken wires- because i allowed the wheel to turn in the process of changing the steering box. The frame rails and undercarriage are preserved in ryno lining along with the bed

20,000 is my asking price--basically what i have into the trans and the turbo set up

pm me if you would like to talk further
Rob

Last edited:
New super low price
Great truck, lots of power, needs nothing

eBay item number 223554566942

Back