1999 Dodge Pump Problem ??

SNOWMAKER0

First Post, Hope I'm Doing This Right. I Have A 1999 Dodge With A 24 Valve. Love My Truck But Hating It Right Now. Truck Has 130,000 Miles On It. Mods Include Edge Comp Stacked With Superchips Tunner. Fass System With Fuel Pressure Gauge Bigger Injectors Aftermarket Turbo And Gauge Setup. The First Week Of Dec I Was Late For Deer Hunting And Was Standing In The Pedal Pretty Good Off Of A Dead Stop. Hit 3rd Gear And Truck Fell Flat On Its Face And Shut Off And Lit Every Light In The Dash. Check Engine, Check Gauges, Oil Presure Dropped Below Thirty Psi And Water In Fuel Sensor Came On. My First Idea Was I Blew A Head Gasket But Truck Restarted And Still Had Oil Pressure And Seem To Idle Fine. After That If The Edge Comp Was On And You Tried To Push The Truck It Would Buck And Kick Awful. I Removed The Edge Comp And It Just Got To Utah To Get Checked Out Today. I Cleared All Codes And No Codes Came Back Except Map Sensor. I Replaced Map Sensor And That Fixed The Code Problem. I Have Replaced Crank And Cam Sensors. The Only Sensor Not Replaced Yet Was The Intake Air Sensor. I Have Been Running The Truck Since With The Supercips Box On The Middle Program. With That The Truck Runs So So Until It Reaches 2100 Rpms And It The Takes Off And Runs Like It Is Being Chased. If I Take The Superchips Program Out I Can Only Get To About 50mph. On This Past Saturday Same Thing Happened To Truck Again And It Would Not Start Checked Codes And 1688 Is There Now So I Got A Used Vp44 To Install Today With 43,000 Miles On Truck When Vp Was Removed. Removed Superchips Program Back To Stock And After Priming Fuel System Truck Fired Right Up. After Test Drive Truck Still Had No Power. Any Ideas? Ecm Bad ?

Back