2.5 legal s300 based charger

Shoot me a text. That sounds a little more up my Allie. I will still be toying around with this thing on the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had to do it again I would have stayed workstock. 2.5 is just the next 2.6. New technology puts the 2 classes too close.

If I had to do it again I would have stayed workstock. 2.5 is just the next 2.6. New technology puts the 2 classes too close.

The more I think about it the more I agree. Work stock sounds fun to me for next year

The more I think about it the more I agree. Work stock sounds fun to me for next year

I'm still contemplating going back. Just wondering how mad people will get when a efi'd, fuel cell, 4.88 geared, single leaf spring truck beats them all haha. I know when we go down to Rudy's in about a month though that the truck will still be 2.5. Gotta defend my spring title :stab:

Justin Zeigler makes a hell of a charger. The workstock truck leading our points has one

Are there a lot of actual WS trucks around you. I wouldn't mind pulling it if I have a points chase to work with

trust me Points Chase makes pullin feel like a second job because theirs so many pulls. Only thing that sux about brush pulls is crappy payouts and no competition. Its a tradeoff but I had more fun pulling against different trucks at brush pulls. With that said I'll pull points again next year.

Justin Zeigler makes a hell of a charger. The workstock truck leading our points has one

Zeiglers charger makes a few more horse than fleece, I like it ....... but there will be a different turbo on that truck next year that makes more yet:D. And dont forget Chris the truck that is 3rd is using a fleece.

trust me Points Chase makes pullin feel like a second job because theirs so many pulls. Only thing that sux about brush pulls is crappy payouts and no competition. Its a tradeoff but I had more fun pulling against different trucks at brush pulls. With that said I'll pull points again next year.

I am ok with that. I think it will be fun. All I do is serious boring ****. Work school home repeat. Gets kinda old. Will be a good way to spent some time and money. My only problem is no tow rig. I don't depend on the trucj but don't have a way to get it home if she brakes. That's one reason I thought about work stock

Justin has always wantes to.get a fleece harger and flow one agains his and see what happens.. could be interesting.

Not bad mouthing either, both are good chargers. I ran a Fleece my last year I pulled workstock. Zeigler chargers can hold up to plenty of nitrous too right Nick*nx*

Are there a lot of actual WS trucks around you. I wouldn't mind pulling it if I have a points chase to work with

Yes, we have quite a few real built workstock trucks. All completely legal but once they get out of our area where the competition isn't as good they always find something stupid to DQ them for it seems. I guess haters are gonna hate...

Yes, we have quite a few real built workstock trucks. All completely legal but once they get out of our area where the competition isn't as good they always find something stupid to DQ them for it seems. I guess haters are gonna hate...

I really want there to be a competitive work stock around here. I plan on pulling next year so get your heap down here

That was my plan for this year on drill weekends but the machine shop taking too long kind of put a hold on that. Pisses me off because I know I could have probably made a couple grand this year beating up on people.

Back