2" mini spring pack and 1.5" warrior shackle w/ 35s

PTSUPERD

^^ Rockin the Fez!
OK. I might run 35s instead of 33s. I would like to do it without having change a whole lot of suspension parts since I was able to get all the stock stuff to go back on my truck. My thought is to run a DR mini spring pack with a warrior shackle. Could I get away with running factory pitman arm and trackbar? I do have an adjustable fabtech trackbar I could use if I had to.

On the rear...thinkin' just a 5" block. Will i need to retain my carrier drop?

You won't need a 5" rear block unless you want it slightly azz high.

I'd think more along the lines of a F-350 block or 4" block.

Carrier bearing shim.....you may need a tiny bit, hard to say for sure....not all trucks react the same to changes.

I would recommend running that adjustable trac bar.

Other than that, you should be fine.

Thanks Dan. I figured you'd be the one making the reply. LOL

I've got f350 blocks on there now. I'll try those first.

Plan change. I'm gonna run a 3.5" Fabtech hanger/shackle setup. Anybody running this with 35s? if so ...pics?

here was my truck, stock with Fabtech 3.5" hangers and an F350 block in the rear.... with 35's. After that, I added the 2" mini spring pack, then changed the stock spring for an X spring with the 2" pack, then to a 4" Deaver, then added a longer shackle... now a 6" deaver, never ends.

edit: oh yea, you'll want that adj. track bar on there much over 2.5". Just install everything with the trackbar loose, or off, then once it's installed and everythings buttoned up, drive the truck back about 30' and then forwards again 30' and install the trackbar. The axle will self center and then you can install it where it should be. Then, go get an alignment to get it all in spec.

test.jpg

Last edited:
I ran the mini spring pack on Red for a while, wasnt too bad, I shimmed the carrier bearing just to be safe

Back