gooseneck (B&W)
pewter
tinted windows
140,000 miles
Stock Alum Wheels w/ 285/75 r 16 tires w/ 50% tread life
auto

NEW PARTS

5in strait pipe (9/07)
Cognito HD tie rod ends, "crank it up" centerlink, pitman arms, idler arm (3/08)
Glow plugs replaced right before i bought truck (2.5 yrs ago)
Wheel Bearings Front, (8/07)
Head gaskets replaced (6/06)
U-joints and carrier bearing (9/07)
SUNCOAST III w/ 1057 installed 12/07 by Fleece Performance as well as a Edelbrock 150 lift pump. (12/07) Tranmisson has less than 3k on it.
EFI LIVE tuned.
PYRO and BOOST pillar guages
Also have a Diablosport Predator that will come w/ it.
The transmission has synthetic fluids as well as the front and rear differential (recently put in)

This truck has been very well cared for, reg oil changes every 3k. Washed and waxed regularly. It is in very good shape w/ only a couple minor cosmetic spots. This truck has NEVER done any sled pulling or drag racing. This truck is babied. The only problems i can think of is the right rear window motor is slow and the right front speaker is going out, beside that the truck is good to go. It is my daily driver and is very reliable. i will post pictures soon there are some in my garage but are outdated. thanks and feel free to call w/ questions 513-505-6832, $21,000.00 oboThe reason im selling is because im buying a 08 LMM, thanks dave

hey its legrizz from dieselplace..........are you selling your 20's and tires?

hey whats up? nope im not, im actually not selling the truck anymore either just forgot to close the thread, thanks

Back