2005 LLY duramax engine with 28,000 miles..

Morse

Diesel
I'm considering selling my 2005 LLY duramax with 28,000 miles.. Includes accessories, wiring harness, and computer.. Came out of a running and still driving truck that was hit in the side.. I'm taking the motor to KY tomorrow, because it is planned to go in my 69 camaro if I don't sell it.. Please let me know if anyone is willing to pay $4250.. I'd be also willing to take paypal or cash at pickup in Hartford, KY. It's about 45 minutes to an hour from Bowling Green, KY. Please let me know if anyone is interested.. Thanks,
Brad

PLEASE call instead of writing me.. I won't be able to get online much if any for the next week and a half to two weeks.. Again, Please call instead of writing.. My number is 941-468-4307.. That's my cell. Just leave a message if I don't answer, and I'll call you back soon..

Danm brad what the heck U just spend 4500 dollars on that dang motor and thats not includeing wireing harness. Why are u letting it go so cheap. Has that thing even hit the garage floor yet.

This motor is definitely for sale.. I'm using an 06 LBZ for the camaro now..

I just wanted to let people know, that I didn't pay much attention when I had them put it in the truck.. The injection pump isn't with it, but the rest of the accessories are.. The engine is now in hartford, KY.. I'll take $3500 for it.. My number is 941-468-4307.. Thanks..

I'm a MORON.. haha.. I didn't know the CP3 wasn't bolted to the side of the motor like the cummins.. So this is a complete motor with the injection pump.. Sorry for the confusion.. I had someone call and inform me of this.. Thanks..

That's a heck of a deal for a complete LLY. If I had the cash I would buy it for a backup incase I blow my current LLY up!!!!! I still may see what I can come up with.

Sorry.. I dropped the price to 3500 when I didn't think it had an injection pump. Since it is complete, I'm back at 4 grand..

Well for the people that dont no about the motor i will tell u about it. The motor come out of a Wrecked 2005 duramax that had 28,000 miles on it a old man well into his 50's maybe 60's owned the truck. When the old guy told me there was no power adder on the truck i thought bull$hit. The old man races drag cars for a living and pulls the trailer with his 04 dodge cummins. I no the motor was taking very good car of because when i pulled the tranny apart to built the tranny so i could have 1 spare 1 the one in my truck and the one in his. None of the clucths where black. None of them even had a film on them. He changed his motor oil ever 3,000 miles. Its a very good deal for someone looking for a dependable motor.

are you willing to part it out?
if so are you
willing to sell electroncs/wiring and t- case off it?

Back