2007 TS Outlaw Sled Pull Predictions

I'm doin' it and can't wait! :woohoo:

Are there classes for the pulls or rules listed any where? I couldn't find anything on the site.

Last edited:
when it says that safety equipment is recommended but not required, that means i can still pull if i dont get my DS loops built in time.

i hope so anyway! im not gonna start building them until i get the new t-case in.

getblown5.9 said:
when it says that safety equipment is recommended but not required, that means i can still pull if i dont get my DS loops built in time.

i hope so anyway! im not gonna start building them until i get the new t-case in.

I'll let Stewart answer that one, since he's heading up the pull section of the event and makes the rules.

getblown5.9 said:

i hope so anyway! im not gonna start building them until i get the new t-
case in.

That is correct you still can pull if you do not get ur loops on in time , but we do encourage all pullers to have safety equipment (loops , kill switch , blankets ) installed on their trucks ....see yall there.

imelmo said:
I'm doin' it and can't wait! :woohoo:

Are there classes for the pulls or rules listed any where? I couldn't find anything on the site.

Come on up pull , drag and have a good time ........Man some of them good ole crawfish would be good with some adult beverages :Cheer:
See ya there .

Talked to my guy yesterday. Said he doesn't think they'll be a problem getting them that late in the season.:rockwoot:

What is an MWE groove? *edited*I'll be Super Street*edited*

I do have a question about the Fords though. Do dual hpop's (high pressure oil pumps) count as two injection pumps?

Last edited:
my guess would be that dual HPOP's would be considers dual IP's

and here is the MWE I THINK...if i am wrong i am sorry

154243.jpg

imelmo said:
What is an MWE groove? *edited*I'll be Super Street*edited*

I do have a question about the Fords though. Do dual hpop's (high pressure oil pumps) count as two injection pumps?
no on the dual hpop

imelmo said:
Talked to my guy yesterday. Said he doesn't think they'll be a problem getting them that late in the season.:rockwoot:

Cool Ill bring the pot and propane burner :clap:

Is this pull at the same place where they did the Diesel Power Challenge?

Yes , the same place , check out the directions at tsoutlaw.com , you will come in the back gate off the lil country road . See ya there , and hey tell ur Mom and Dad , I said HI....

This isnt Jake its a good friend of his but we should be there if his truck is done which we are shooting for and I'll tell Steve and Kathy you said hello.

I Would Like To Announce The Latest Sponsor To The Ts Event , Dynomite Diesel , They Are The Offical Sled Sponsor To The Sled Pulling Portion Of The Event .....thanks Lenny And All Your Staff We Really Appreciate It .

Back