2014 Ram 2500 G56 119k

Nor'Easter

2014 Ram 2500 G56, 3.42 rear. 119,000 miles. Brought up from Missouri in 2017 and literally soaked in fluid film. Deleted since 60k, EFI and an Edge CTS2.

Recent work/parts includes:
New clutch
Water pump
Idler pulley
34” Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Wheel bearings
Ball joints
Fluids, and filters.

Truck has factory gooseneck with in-bed hook up and integrated brake controller. Power doors, touchscreen radio/XM, electronic shift, exhaust brake and Bluetooth. Trans has upgraded PTO cooler and TDS cover that allows a full 8qt in the transmission. Has some nicks and dents, nothing extreme. Send me a PM for cell # and more photos. $26,000 is what I'm after.

Attachments

• IMG_7809.jpg
    IMG_7809.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 0
Probably need to get this moved the the "Vehicles for sale" section. Good luck with sale!

Selfish bump, I have another truck in my sights and want this sold.

For $26,000 I will have the interior detailed & steam cleaned, and the bed lined. You can also keep the gooseneck puck kit that's in it.

You could float $500,000 in my face and I would still keep my Power Wagon. Seriously.

I don't blame you one bit, I was just jerking your chain. I've been looking for a clean one simalar to yours to pickup and do the same thing for awhile now with no luck. Any updates on it?

I don't blame you one bit, I was just jerking your chain. I've been looking for a clean one simalar to yours to pickup and do the same thing for awhile now with no luck. Any updates on it?

Oh I know! No it hasn't moved in over a year. Been finishing a 1951 Mack for a friend.

Back