2nd Florida Pull of the Year video...

ocala pull

is there gonna be many trucks at the ocala pull this weekend?

is there gonna be many trucks at the ocala pull this weekend?

No, the Ocala pull is Tractors Only! But next weekend we have a pull in Desoto (sarasota area) that will be Televised on the Outdoor network!

What size tires u running? Also what tune are u running from quad?

What size tires u running? Also what tune are u running from quad?

I am running 33" boggers. Each day I ran a different tune. Here the first day, this is the Comp2_4k tune. I have to roll out till 2nd gear before I can light the turbo. Otherwise it will rev to 3900-4100rpms before it shifts and the truck with shut off.

I am like the 4th truck. I didnt have my bump-stops in place in this one. This track is really short and the sled stops you in a hurry. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41dwsRDLFxk&feature=channel_page

Pulling the new "Old Iron Sides"

What class is that considered

2.6= Super Street

but we just started this class so some of the trucks are not running 2.6 turbo's yet. So its basicly anything 2.6 or under that is not stock and hanging weight.

Just curious any hotter trucks down there, dropbox and rockwell caliber unlimited single/3.2 twins. How are your classes broke down

We mailny only have 3 classes. A stock class with no hanging weight or suspension stops, a 2.6 charger class, and an outlaw class.

We mailny only have 3 classes. A stock class with no hanging weight or suspension stops, a 2.6 charger class, and an outlaw class.

Yep!

We dont have any fully built trucks like the one you described but a few are working on that as we speak. The White 4door flatbed dodge is the "Hottest" truck we have right now. Dyno'ed right at 700hp with an Automatic Trans.

We are just getting started! :Cheer:

Back