2nd gen Euro headlights

Been wondering about this myself. I was gonna go 6k HID in the stock housings, but now I don't know what I wanna do.

I like those and that seems like a good price to me. I'm sure being from PDP they are good quality

Im going to run the putco 6000k nitro blue bulbs with these. Hopefully will brighten it up!

I was looking at those bulbs yesterday but... I'm afraid I'm gonna go to a full HID kit.

I bought some with the halo and within a month the halo light went out. Those look sweet.

I bought a set of these once, and, as cool as they look, will never buy another set. I had one light that sealed great and didnt allow any moisture in. The other one, i couldn't keep moisture out of it. When it would rain there would be an inch of water in the bucket. After blowing countless bulbs and draining the light I put the stock assembly back in.

On all the ones we have installed here in the shop, we have run some clear silicone around the lenses where the clear and black housing meet. We haven't had any problems with moisture in them after that.

If you want descent lights , just get the sport headlights[2 bulbs in each headlight]
200 percent more light the those junk stock housings and cheap too. And they fit good.
Shoulda done the conversion years ago. The stock headlites the lo beams pointed too low and the hi beams aimed way too high.

Search Ebay, bought these same lights on there for $85.00 shipped. Just wanted something simple that worked, and these were great quality, and with HIDs they work well.

I bought the same set, the only problem I had was that they were hard to aim. My truck ended up having a lazy eye, lol. I liked them a lot though.

I bought the same set, the only problem I had was that they were hard to aim. My truck ended up having a lazy eye, lol. I liked them a lot though.

I've got the same problem now. I just spaced the bottoms with washers to get them close to each other, still work pretty wwell with my DDM 6K HIDs. I'm also thinking of gettin some Totron 3" dually LED lights to go with them. Like these> Totron Dually 3 16W Square LED Driving Flood Light Pattern Pair 2 Lights | eBay

Anybody else thought of running these as fogs?

Back