315/70/r17's on a 2wd

1stgensleeper

My friend has a set of 315/70/r17 BFG all terrains he'd sell me for a good price and I need new tires bad. I have stiffer springs already in the front that raised it an inch or two and I cut the fender wells a while back when I ran some 33x12.5's and they wouldn't rub unless I had it cranked over all the way and I hit a sidewalk. These tires would be 34.4" tall and 12.4" wide.

I'm guessing that'll rub quite a bit wouldn't it? Would putting a leveling block under the front springs do the trick or should I just find some different tires? Thanks.

Since it's a 2wd, I'd just find something a bit smaller. The 315's can fit, just gonna have to bust out the sawzall and a hammer. Either way, if you can get the 315's cheap enough, list them on clist and get a few more $$$ for them, so buying something smaller won't cost you as much ;)

Since it's a 2wd, I'd just find something a bit smaller. The 315's can fit, just gonna have to bust out the sawzall and a hammer. Either way, if you can get the 315's cheap enough, list them on clist and get a few more $$$ for them, so buying something smaller won't cost you as much ;)

Yeah I decided to just go smaller. Thanks though.

Back