439/925 on a HX35

B18B1LS1

I got to spin Davids rollers today out at Garmons and I'm pretty happy with the results! I know many people have turned better numbers on a HX35 but I'm pretty stoked so far!

Congrats man. Is that will a stock trans and just a valve body? Id be interested to see how much of a difference a 21cm housing would make.

Yep, still on the stocker :badidea: I try to drive it nice and avoid WOT shifting for the most part but its gonna die soon.

added pics! got smoke?!

dyno.jpg

dyno2.jpg

dyno3.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't think slappin the 60mm wheel upgrade on would support that kind of power. Wow!! What other "tweaks" are we talkin about? VERY cool!!

Man looking a these numbers has got me excited now. I just wish I could figure out what my problems are. Do either one of you's have problems with your truck sputtering when free reving?

Nice numbers...what'd your boost, and egt's look like? I know I had similar numbers with an HX-35 on my old 24v and could blast her to 1900 degrees and almost 50lbs of boost lol.

Thanks guys! The egt's run around 1900-2000 if I stay in it for the better part of 10 seconds, I just look away! And the boost won't go past 40psi for some reason. Still workin on it, I think I can get a little more from it still.

Thats awsome !! I was able to get 396/903 out of a stock Hx35/14 with my old 1st gen, I was happy

What do you think a 60mm compressor wheel with new compressor housing and a 21 cm housing would support? Would that make a good top turbo for a twin setup if one was to do that down the road? Would be nice to upgrade the stocker slowly to deal with what I have now until I can afford a larger turbo option!

Back