4x4 steering issues

maxdoutdmax

I have beefed up tie rods (from blitzcrieg motorsports),since I broke the stock ones, and my truck has a lift kit on it (6 inch RCD). When I launch in four wheel drive it pulls quickand hard to one side,does anyone know how to cure this problem?

lowering your torsion bars so that your CV's are level will help sure the pulling from side to side

thanks

thnks for the help,Ive looked into the cognito a-arms ,and hopefully Ill be able to get a pair soon I just wasnt sure if it would fix it. What do you mean by SD centerlink?

Just quit babying that thang and let it eat boy.
sincerely,
your daddy

Hey "Daddy",why dont you put some reall tires under that thing,and get rid of those little roller skate tires,the lets see you let it eat.HAHA LOL!:ylsuper: Are you back home yet?:drive:

maxdoutdmax said:
Just quit babying that thang and let it eat boy.
sincerely,
your daddy

Hey "Daddy",why dont you put some reall tires under that thing,and get rid of those little roller skate tires,the lets see you let it eat.HAHA LOL!:ylsuper: Are you back home yet?:drive:

I'll be home Friday bro. Yeah I'm leaving my ride height stock. Just going to put all my money into drivetrain. I'm trying to figure out some stuff right now once I'm finally out and steady in my job with my dad. But bye oct. I should be good. Watch out powerpups and cumeasy's.

Back