4X4 suspension for performance

9 LIVES

Demolition Expert
Kinda curious as to what I can do to my 4WD racer as far as suspension to lower her down a bit.

Looking for pure traction! Right now my 98 2500 CTD sits at stock height.

What has TS performance done to their suspension to get it to sit that low?:bow:

I would like to be able to lower my truck down a few inches without compromising its performance. The truck is mainly a racer.....with a little street driving just for fun:tree:

There aint enough room in this thread to describe the suspension in that TS truck. Far far far from stock.

You can lower the rear by removing the two spacers under the rear leafs. As to the front, it would take a custom coil. I dont know of anyone that makes em for 4wds.

you could check coil spring inc...they will build you anything you want...:Cheer:

How much to tak off on the rear end without having the driveshaft crammed into the T-case - or - how low should a truck go without totally trashing the streetability?? I've got some ideas about what I wanna do to but just wanted $.02 from someone who has done this before. Anybody???????

Today I was finally told 2in on the front and 4in in the rear and everything would work fine without having to change driveshaft length or any other 'basic' stock hard part. Can anybody confirm this??

farmboysdiesel said:
Today I was finally told 2in on the front and 4in in the rear and everything would work fine without having to change driveshaft length or any other 'basic' stock hard part. Can anybody confirm this??
i belive in our conversation i said the exact same #'s. not too bad for guessing.......:rockwoot:

Back