523/1036 Stock charger and pump

augerdickmining

I laid down the #'s this weekend at SDX and was satisfied with the numbers. I havent saw any #'s like this yet and a completey stock charger and pump so im curious if I should be proud of the #'s or not.

those certainly are good numbers on a for a 3rd gen. what's your setup.

Thats awsome !! Ive seen around 517hp on a stock pump,turbo and injector truck but thats it.

I believe the record for stock 3rd gen turbo fuel only is around 573 HP. Anything over 500 HP is awesome for a nearly stock setup.

Yes it was on dunbars dyno. My mods are the usual smarty tnt/pred puck stack, 90hp injectors, and a raptor 150. I was loosing rail psi bad with the smarty on 7. I think with a larger pump and a tst it has way more in it. Im just curious to see what I can do with a stock charger before I go bigger. I may throw some water in soon to keep everything cool.

I believe the record for stock 3rd gen turbo fuel only is around 573 HP. Anything over 500 HP is awesome for a nearly stock setup.

If the record was 573 then it was broke the weekend at scheid. I had a friend make 575 fuel only on dunbars dyno.

My truck put down 524 on a dynamics and 489 on a mustang with nothing but cia, exhaust, smarty jr and dr.p stage 3 a long azz time ago.

Yes it was on dunbars dyno. My mods are the usual smarty tnt/pred puck stack, 90hp injectors, and a raptor 150. I was loosing rail psi bad with the smarty on 7. I think with a larger pump and a tst it has way more in it. Im just curious to see what I can do with a stock charger before I go bigger. I may throw some water in soon to keep everything cool.

I wouldnt let curiosity get the best of you playing with that stock charger....when it lets go and you have a runaway you will regret it.

Thats really good!! the highest I'v seen on a stock turbo was on an 05 truck that hit 498hp. Congrats

Thanks guys and the stock charger will be coming off here in a month or two for somthing way bigger and ill post up some new results.

Dont want to end up like this one trying to see how much you can squeeze out or her.:hehe::hehe:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw2r_lIRgpY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw2r_lIRgpY&feature=related[/ame]

My 03 has been over 105 mph in 1/4 at 6600 lbs when it had a Stock lift pump, Exhaust, Intake, Injectors, CP3, and a HE351.

Well I should be having an arson kit come in soon whenever shane gets back on track and I'll see what new numbers i can get running the smarty on higher settings. My goal is 550 on stock charger and then be finished with it.

Back