6.0 no start. Injector codes.

chuggins10

I'm about 100% positive on the injectors on being the issue but thought I would get some input before going thru. I don't work on a lot of 6.0's but I had one dropped off at the shop that wouldn't start so hooked the modis up and I got high/low codes for all 8 injectors, icp, and IPR so have the ficm rebuilt and it have several burnt spots. Get it put back on and all of those codes go away but the truck still won't start. The IPR and icp pressure are within spec and we finally got it to crank after some time. It ran very rough and wouldn't go over 2k rpm. I now get a contribution code on different cylinders every time I clear the codes. Like I said I'm pretty positive on the injectors I just would like some input. Thanks guys.

Do you get a nice loud injector buzz when you turn the key on? I agree with the post above what are the chances that all 8 injectors went bad at once?

I did an egr cooler/ oil cooler replacement on one and after I got it all back together it had identical issues. It ended up being a plug on the ficm was a little loose. I pulled it out and reconnected it and it solved the issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Back