6.0 no start

fordfreak05

ya oh boy another 6.0 problem ..

history it was a problem child i replaced the motor for the guy my motor had 123000 miles new turbo ran great he actually got to drive the truck for 6 months 10,000 miles before that he was only able to drive two weeks at a time..

it startted loosing power he said now wont start.... i have video of the data.

icp ? went to 8000 too high of pressure ?

unpluged icp no start. took a min to get oil gauge to move . one icp reading was at 0 then went up. sorry dont know if was pres. read ill get video up later..

main thing was 8000 on icp .. and it has aftermarket oil filter cap. seams i read of problems there?? but it ran good for 10,000 miles..

before trying to start

icp dsd 0

icp press 0

icp (v) 0

inj press reg % 0

inj (tim) 0

while craning..

icp dsd 8441 (go's to 8000 now...)

icp press went up to 520 but took 2 min of cranking..

icp (v) 30

inj press reg % 85

inj (tim) 9.3

so hpop or leak in oil system. from what i see icp slowly going up while cranking..

If the HPOP is making the oil system produce a minimum of 500 psi the truck wont even try to fire due to the fact its not getting enough pressure to fire the injectors off. If you need a HPOP make sure to fix the pesky STC fitting.

Oil leak somewhere. OTC tools has the fittings to hook shop air to the system to find your leaks!! They work awesome! But it should pull 500psi up within a second or two of cranking.

Back