6.0L triple dog custom tune

ATTABOY

I'm a dodge owner but my buddy wanted me to jump on and ask a 6.0L question. I have a couple custom tunes for the triple dog wrote for CP3 cummins, is there custom or better tunes for the 6.0L out there that load on the triple dog? I loaded my tunes and let him try them on his 6.0L but it ran like crap and smoked like crazy. I told him everyone is using the SCT for 6.0L but he has the triple dog and is cheap. Any help and I'll pass it on would be cool.

No, SCT is the only way. No custom tunes for the 6.0 on bullydog. Tell him to stop being cheap. a 420$ SCT with custom tunes isn't that isn't that expensive.

I'll let him know there is nothing other than the normal tune and I'll work on his wallet if he wants to keep up with the Cummins

I just have the Larry tunes and the CT tune, not sure who wrote it

When the highest HP 6.0ls and your DD 400hp 6.0l used the same device it should be a pretty easy decision.

SCT tuner, and i personally run and sell to my customers, matt down at gearhead automotive custom tunes. HE is spot on with tuning and great guy to deal with.

sct

yea sct the way to go i run xtreme race from eric on mine and it works great.

Back