6 bale Gooseneck hay trailer build

Gulfcoaststroke

Here's a few pictures of the trailer I just finished building. Twin 7k dexter axels. 25k coupler. It took Grand Champion at the local AG mech show. All welded with Lincoln 255c with .035 wire. Every structural piece was gapped and beveled. Waiting on getting my cert back for 3G structural mig. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427047455.872717.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427047481.907711.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427047239.206246.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427047258.189853.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427047367.039399.jpg.

Hay Van sold out to another company. If you look at this trailer and a hay van its a night and day difference in quality.

Just busting your balls :hehe: Just the overall structure design and color reminded me of one. We've got a old 5 bale hay van is the reason I recognized it.

Just busting your balls :hehe: Just the overall structure design and color reminded me of one. We've got a old 5 bale hay van is the reason I recognized it.

I gotcha man! 4 years ago my friend built the same guy I made this for a 4 bale bumper pull and painted it "Cat Yellow." I built this 6 bale so he could haul the 4 bail behind it. Loaded both down last weekend and I think Im going to add another 7k axel to it this week. I will take pictures of the hinge points. they are all removable so you can replace the parts that tend to wear out on the hay vans. They are also greasable.

You mean you don't like wallowed out hinge holes haha. And the pull levers for that matter.
I've got a design in my head to fix ours but for as little as it gets used it still works Just slapped washers on each side to keep the bolts in for now :lolly:

Back