750hp lb7?

I was in the same place you were with wanting to have like 700hp for my DD but then i was doing research and seeing what all it involved and started off with some EFI live tuning, exhaust, intake, lift pump, and edge cts to control it all and i am more than happy with with power and have no desire to do anything besides build the tranny soon. Im at around 500-520 rwhp and with all that installed at less than 3k. So i would do upgrades like and se how you like it for a DD and then go from there if your not happy because it starts to get real expensive when you want more power than that.

I was in the same place you were with wanting to have like 700hp for my DD but then i was doing research and seeing what all it involved and started off with some EFI live tuning, exhaust, intake, lift pump, and edge cts to control it all and i am more than happy with with power and have no desire to do anything besides build the tranny soon. Im at around 500-520 rwhp and with all that installed at less than 3k. So i would do upgrades like and se how you like it for a DD and then go from there if your not happy because it starts to get real expensive when you want more power than that.

500hp 2wd? I bet thats like driving on ice! Gotta be fun!

It is a lot of fun haha and the traction is lacking a lil bit but thats because i just have some all terrains on it right now

I have ridden in a few 400-500 hp duramaxes and they spooled a ton faster than my 600 hp truck did and were still a blast to drive.

I wonder what a 2wd 600 hp truck would be like to drive....Cummins of course!

Yep, very true. I rode in a S475 single dmax towing and it was a little tricky to stay on top of the charger, love my twins way more than my single I had though.

Back