800+ clutch for nv4500

TD89ctd

anyone recommend a certain one? dont know whether to go sb3850 or 3600:bang

kentucky clutch. sinterd iron. its fully rebuildable but will cost you about $ 3500 its sfi rated to current lever style my buddys go one in a 1400hp 2.6 truck. holds good!

i would love to do better than south bend but theres too many other things to pay for right now unfortunately.

hard to fins a good dd to hold over 800 but i pm'd you on a valair clutch.. had good results with them in my puller

youve got a 800hp truck that u daily drive and your on a budget hafewAy threw the build?
get ready to be hammerd by the people on here i understand where your comeing from not everyone else does...... be prepared......

I have the southbend 3850 and I like it. Sure it's a little hard on the left leg in stop and go traffic and bit noisy but I daily drove it hard for 2 years with so many 3rd gear launches and probably 15 sled pulls in 4th at 4000rpm at the line. I just sent it for rebuild and really it still had life left to it.

I DD a 3850 south bend. They are noisy. Mine squeaks when its cold, grabs like a mofo when its warm, and is stiffer than a wedding dik but I know it will hold and honestly isn't bad at all after you're used to it.

its not a daily driver at all. used to be until i got something newer. and not necessarily a budget, but dont want to spend 2000 minimum on something thats going to slip or not last. thanks for help, probably order a 3850 pretty soon

A southbend competition is less than $2000 fully rebuildable with a nronze inlay in the flywheel, SFI rated you can order centered iron disk (i have them in mine) and i love mine.

Back