??????

24vavle

" Burnin Coal "
My Edge Juice W/ Att. keeps shutting off on me at full pwr. Traced all wires and the ground just to double check and its fine normal driving. Then after about 20 mins. of driving I roll the throttle on to pass someone on the freeway it starts to de-fuel. My boost alarm comes on and says that im at 44psi but my mechanical gauge says 35.

Sounds like either a bad MAP sensor or possibly a bad ground for the edge unit.

Edge has a very high failure rate.. Especially the attitude.. A friend of mine called just the other day asking why his truck was idling at 800+ degrees and bouncing off the set limits of 1350 just climbing a hill empty.. I told him to un plug the edge and he'll be fine. You're lucky it's not shutting the truck off..

I have and sometimes the truck wont go over 65 and is slower then stock. What did Edge say ?

Check the "tap" in the fuse box. I ended up soldering mine to the fuse to stop all of the intermittent problems.

I did find a Buss brand product that piggybacks fuses in one slot (BP/HHH ATM Mini Fuse Tap). Plug it in and you have a spot for 2 fuses where you used to have one fuse.
BP/HHH ATM Mini Fuse Tap

Back