94 IDI question

Jff24Gordn

FIRE
What does the IDI bell housing match to? 460?
I have a friend who bought one and it blew up on the way home, and he wants to do a cheep motor swap so CTD is out.

460 block has a different pattern, I have a running 6.9l with a hypermax turbo for sale if he is interested.

Green beast did you do the diy injector rebuilds yourself? not trying to eat your sell

but i am currently having a guy i know checking out his 93.5 idi turbo diesel with the ats turbo to see if it is okay after he wrecked the truck
(have a guy that needs a good set of 7.3 heads lost his water pump and wasted his he was interested in the truck)
i worked on the pump and bumped the timing he wants 750 for the motor if it isn't sold local already about 150,000 miles if im correct truck is no way salvagable only bed and rear axle and tranny (od auto) maybe fuel tank not sure but i think he said if you buy the motor you get the truck

was it a pretty striaght forward job i have a 95 with 250,000 need injector rebuilds. Im working on a project motor out of a 96 trying to make it mechanical injected but in the time being my 95 runs like crap is hard starting and gets like 11 miles to the gallon no matter what i assume the seals or bad and need replaced I can do the rebuilds i just want a yay or nay input if they are worthy if you so i might do it if not ill suffer driving my dodge until i get my mech p stroke built lol gonna be like a year until done ford has ac lol dodge is fully loaded with no luxurys but a cummins and that nv5600

was it a pretty striaght forward job i have a 95 with 250,000 need injector rebuilds. Im working on a project motor out of a 96 trying to make it mechanical injected but in the time being my 95 runs like crap is hard starting and gets like 11 miles to the gallon no matter what i assume the seals or bad and need replaced I can do the rebuilds i just want a yay or nay input if they are worthy if you so i might do it if not ill suffer driving my dodge until i get my mech p stroke built lol gonna be like a year until done ford has ac lol dodge is fully loaded with no luxurys but a cummins and that nv5600

Back