A big Thank you

Megaslab
A big thank you to jeff garmon, phil taylor and the family..another shop day in the books with great people ,food and dyno number's..

I'll second that !! BBQ was excellent.... Mister ( heavy on the Mister ) Taylor Sr. and crew did a outstanding job feeding everyone.

Thanks to Jeff and Amy for the offerings and hospitality !!

Thank You ALL!!!

Jeff, Phil , his father and gang for the food and everyone that helped!!!

Even though I had to work Friday and Today, I had the most fun at shop day this year!! This was the First time in Two and a half years that The INTERCEPTOR wasn't Blown up or having to work on my TDI!!

I actually got to enjoy the whole day!!!!!!

Watch for the Picture thread I'm about to start!!!!!!!!!

Had a great time! Had some good food, and met some great people. Thanks for the 8mm, and sorry for the coolant blast! Lol

Jeff really goes out of his way to show his customers how much he appreciates them.
Thank you Jeff, Amy, Phil, Mr. Taylor and everyone that had a hand in this event.
Billy

Jeff really goes out of his way to show his customers how much he appreciates them.
Thank you Jeff, Amy, Phil, Mr. Taylor and everyone that had a hand in this event.
Billy

Yes he does!!

Good to see you again Billy!!

I for one cannot say Thank You enough, there is a reason I haven't missed one of these in several years!!!!

I have to say, I couldn't have made any other shop day my first one to come to. Jeff, Amy, Phil, and Mr. Taylor really know how to host a party. Makes me proud to be a part of this organization!!! The crew at the shop, and myself included, are ready to get another shop day going!!! We'll keep you guys informed about our Dyno day coming in March!!

Thanks a bunch to the whole garmon crew. We had a great time and I hope I can make it back next year!!!!

Another Big Thanks to everyone there. It was my first Garmon's Shop Day and I'll be back next year for sure.

Thanks to Jeff and the rest of the Garmon crew for putting on such a great event! This was my first year down, and won't be my last!

I had yet another freaking blast this year. Shop day consistently outdoes itself every year, and this year is no exception.

Thanks again for all of the hospitality.

Shop day rulez...thanks to all of you that came out. Hope you had a great time. I know we did.

Once Again! A Big Thank You to: Jeff,Amy,Phil,Cristin and Family. I cannot thank you enough for your Hospitality.

you guys need to move shop day,im always arse deep in harvest...il make it someday.glad it was a good turnout...

Back