a few pics of doin what she does best!!

Sonic_Superduty

Common RAILHER!!
heres some pics of me at the tugs,@ the vanwert truck wars last sat.. broke another lockout took 4th,,,went to sidney (OHIO this is) friday night and took 2nd due to another broke warn.....all of them have been the right side so I dont understand what the deal is,,, unless lock-outs and lockers must not get along too well...she is locked in te front.... I have found these drive flanges on www.spidertrax.com that look like they might be baught already..take a look at em tell what you thaughts are???

Attachments

• smokin.jpg
    smokin.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 115
  • van wert pulls 2.jpg
    van wert pulls 2.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 106
needa ditch the warns for superwinch hubs they are soild metal and hold up better than the warns which contain some plastic pieces....

We have tried every lock out we could find on a puller and they all broke. Get the drive flanges and be done. Be warned that they will not come out as easy as you would think.

Yep, the Dynalocs made by Dynatrac are supposed to be 3 times as strong as the Warn Premiums.

LOL I love the event staff in the china rice hat lmao

Yeah hes got a few screws loose....

ty...I will check em out!!

DC...them things are pretty stout,,, but everyone keeps telling me to go drive flanges but the I gotta pull them out after Im done at the pulls soo Its still up in the air ....

Back