A first I believe

I agree.

But HEUI has to dump so much of it so fast, because we have such a short window at high RPM's (2 MS or less), that I doubt we'll ever be able to push enough air to get #2 over 1k.

Blowby sprayed it a little. Does a .015 single jet sound right?

I know nothing about NOZ. I don't fuel nearly hard enough to need it so I've never read on it.

nice run but i'm not sure about the guys standing right infront of that turbo with the hood open and no air filter on it if that thing grenaded someone was getting hurt.

that is sick, does it take that long to spool it up or what, i just dont see why the truck is like half ass untill the end where it freakin about pulls the floor up out of the building. Ive never been to a dyno run so just curious if it was trying to spool that whole time or just not runnin all out till the very last minute. Sounds good when it did lite though.

that is sick, does it take that long to spool it up or what, i just dont see why the truck is like half ass untill the end where it freakin about pulls the floor up out of the building. Ive never been to a dyno run so just curious if it was trying to spool that whole time or just not runnin all out till the very last minute. Sounds good when it did lite though.

spool spool spool turbo lights and tires break loose a little and you have 1083hp lol

I agree.

But HEUI has to dump so much of it so fast, because we have such a short window at high RPM's (2 MS or less), that I doubt we'll ever be able to push enough air to get #2 over 1k.

Blowby sprayed it a little. Does a .015 single jet sound right?

I know nothing about NOZ. I don't fuel nearly hard enough to need it so I've never read on it.

he ADDED .015 in the jet size (3 stages of nitrous, that was added on the last stage) after he made tuning changes... ran 983 i believe before he changed some tuning and added the extra .015 jet.... truck is a monster

I got to see the run in person. It was at PFI here in Ft Collins. It's always scary place to have a dyno day as there are NO safety guidelines in place at all. Before Mike's run there was a '06 Dodge on the rollers and a strap that was improperly set came loose and the truck went sideways and damn near killed some people. The tire hit a guy on the legs and friction burned it pretty bad.

Mike's truck is flat out awesome. He had the biggest damn grin on his face coming off the dyno. Congrats Mike!!

From what I can tell lookin at the vid, he didn't spool it for very long before he gave it all she had. The long run up to him floorin it was just runnin through the gears.

I got to see the run in person. It was at PFI here in Ft Collins. It's always scary place to have a dyno day as there are NO safety guidelines in place at all. Before Mike's run there was a '06 Dodge on the rollers and a strap that was improperly set came loose and the truck went sideways and damn near killed some people. The tire hit a guy on the legs and friction burned it pretty bad.

Mike's truck is flat out awesome. He had the biggest damn grin on his face coming off the dyno. Congrats Mike!!

Yeah the vids look pretty wild. People leanin on the truck while it's makin it's run :doh:

Here's the vid for the one you're talkin about... The dude by the drivers front tire is luuuucky...
YouTube - PFI Dyno Day

Yeah Mike was pretty happy. Glad we could get him in for another run. Its not every day you get to see a 1000hp 7.3.

The strap deal with Kenny scared the hell out of all of us. Glad that it was only one minor injury. i don't think i will plan another dyno day at PFI. I want a loaded dyno anyhow, not to mention a safer one.

First thing I noticed was the open hood and people standing in front and very close to the truck and no fan on the engine...:badidea:

Very nice numbers though !! :rockwoot:

Back