A Lil' red Express Action at Rockingham

Dazed&Confused said:
I love that truck.

andy

I do too Andy. George came out and ran that first pass of a 12.15 with what looked like a dead idle launch. Then ran the 11.50 for a personal best, only to go back out and better that. George and Melissa both looked to be having a great time. ( you can hear here in the background.) :rockwoot:

Yeap, I would like to build a setup something like that one day. Have to paint it black or something though. I want to see him break into the 9's this year.:rockwoot:

thanks for getting me the video's Dave we did hae a great time

wide open hoppen if I get everything done for ts's race hopefuly just touch the 10's (got a rear disk brake kit ordered so I can build some good boost and a differant wastgate on its way)

Dazed dont see getting in the 9's anytime soon

Cummins Express said:
thanks for getting me the video's Dave we did hae a great time

wide open hoppen if I get everything done for ts's race hopefuly just touch the 10's (got a rear disk brake kit ordered so I can build some good boost and a differant wastgate on its way)

Dazed dont see getting in the 9's anytime soon

Yeah I kind of figured but it would be very cool. Have you updated your website pics yet? What was that www again?

Andy

http://www.geocities.com/blown72rr/

there is the web sight not much on up dates a couple pics from atlanta is about it

thanks Chris

wea re tying to get a ll the safty stuff we need to run pro street next year not sure if we will or not but figured if I had the safety stuff it owuld not hurt

thanks here is the times from our best run that weekend

1/8......7.239
mph.....97.87
1/4......11.273
mph.....120.44

Back