adrenaline 4k questions? are these things junk?

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
so we put one on my buddies truck after we tried to buy that redline box that was on here cheap and he sold my buddy this 4k adrenoline with a pulse for a good deal.. but the thing doesnt work yet.. defuels hard at 2800 no matter what level we have it on.. even when we have the rev limits set from the default of 3450 up to 4k.. on every level.. so what gives? i hope someone can help us get this thing working right.. an the fricken instructions suck.. pump stretch? whats that? what should it be set to? any info will help so thanks

Do you have the right tunes in it? I'd try a different tune. Mine went to 3800 with ease on the dyno.

so we put one on my buddies truck after we tried to buy that redline box that was on here cheap and he sold my buddy this 4k adrenoline with a pulse for a good deal.. but the thing doesnt work yet.. defuels hard at 2800 no matter what level we have it on.. even when we have the rev limits set from the default of 3450 up to 4k.. on every level.. so what gives? i hope someone can help us get this thing working right.. an the fricken instructions suck.. pump stretch? whats that? what should it be set to? any info will help so thanks

Pump stretch is duration of injection. More stretch=more duration. That number represents micro seconds of duration. When shooting for higher RPM, it seems that stretch in the 1800 to 2000 range is better than 2000+. What happens is the VP44 injection pump runs out fuel in the higher RPM if you command too much duration.

i have a buddy that running one of these in keeps having issue, his is sent off right now to see if there something wrong. Any info on this would be great.

Back