Adrl World Finals 10/24/09

This weekend is the American Drag Racing League World Finals at the Texas Motorplex in Ennis.

The two Dr. Performance Pro Stock Trucks will be running exhibition passes in front of about 70,000 people. The ADRL Event in Houston back in March we ran in broke the attendance record of any drag race in history with almost 80,000 people.

The two trucks as well as our truck & trailer will be parked all weekend in the manufacturers' midway.

The tickets were free so I hope you had a chance to snag some. If you can make it, it's a sight to see that you'll never forget.

Come on out!

Glad to see yall will be there, thats great exposure for the trucks at an event so large. See yall there.
Ryan

ADRL is an awesome show. I wish I could make it. The battle for the belts this year is gonna be awesome in XTF, PX, and PN

I have lots but getting one to you would be the issue, Im in a wedding Sat. evening. Id mail ya one if there was more time......

ADRL broke another record of attendance in drag racing history last weekend, didnt hear the final number but at 3:00 PM there were 72,000 people there and cars lined up for miles to get in.

Here are some pictures of the event... And some die hard fans... LOL Their parents must be proud...

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02575.jpg

DSC02576.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02550.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02554.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

DSC02557.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

We never even made it down the track because they were over 2 hours behind schedule from some pretty nasty crashes. They didnt finish everything until 2:30 in the morning.

Back