Airaid signs on as National Sponsor for 2011 Season

NHRDA

NHRDA is proud to announce that Airaid has signed on as a National Sponsor for the 2011 Season.

Build it better. That’s the American ingenuity behind many of today’s successes in the automotive aftermarket industry and the story behind AIRAID® Filter Company.

The company was founded in 1997 when it began developing and manufacturing air intake systems for light trucks and SUVs, utilizing the cotton-gauze filter technology that was available at the time. The original AIRAID Intake System combined an open-element filter with an intake tube to make an easy-to install air intake kit that dramatically increased air flow, improved performance and generated more horsepower and torque.

It didn’t take long to realize, that as the sales of intake systems nearly tripled in the first year of production, another source of filters was needed. At the time, AIRAID’s founders believed they could produce a better-quality filter utilizing new technology and state-of-the-art materials. By November 2002, the AIRAID Filter Company was formed.

SUPERIOR FILTRATION AT NO EXTRA COST

AIRAID Premium Filters consist of multiple layers of cotton-gauze plus one layer of synthetic fiber material sandwiched between either stainless steel or aluminum mesh, depending upon the application. The casing of the filter is hand-poured urethane, which offers superior performance and durability, and won’t shrink or crack from prolonged heat exposure under the hood.

Over the years, AIRAID Filter Company has become the recognized leader in air management for both gasoline and diesel power plants. Extensive research and development has allowed AIRAID to come to market first with high-quality products that improve drivability and performance.

For complete info go to Airaid
or call 888.876.8984

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you like me to correct the spelling of the name of such an important sponsor in the thread title and body?
It's one word....

It's Airaid, not Air Aid

Here's a pic right off the website the text in the OP was copied from.
top.jpg

Last edited:
LOL yeah sometimes Randy and them need a little help with correct spelling of sponsors...they did that to me last year. It's fun to rib on him about it a little...LOL I think they write these up in "Word", and it auto corrects spelling for them...which is why it would seperate it into 2 words.

Would you like me to correct the spelling of the name of such an important sponsor in the thread title and body?
It's one word....

Yes please correct our screw up and yes Josh is correct on using word but we should have proof it first.

Thanks

Back